Wednesday 3 August 2011

Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2)Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Opening Line: "Every time the New England Patriots chalked one up in the win column, Kevin Kowalski got laid."

The story of Kevin and Beth starts off with a one night stand to finding out she is pregnant to moving into the apartment across the hall from him, and then meeting his whole family. Nothing will ever be the same for Beth. This is a funny, sweet story and made me laugh.

Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family #2) is the second book I’ve read by Shannon Stacey, though I’ve been reading the series backwards starting off with...Yours to Keep #3, and then Undeniably Yours, the Kowalski Series is funny, romantic and heart warming. 

Shannon Stacey’s writing keeps you going back for more. Now I will go look to read the first book in this series (Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1).


Great author of contemporary romance.


Publisher: Carina Press
How I got this book: NetGalley




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment