I've been book tagged from Kerry at Musings of a Bookworm!!
She has thought up ten awesome questions for me to answer. Here's how book tagging works:
1. Post the rules (Check!)
2. Answer the questions that the tagger asked of you and then make 10 questions of your own for other people to answer.
3. Tag ten people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know that you tagged them!
(I don't know if I'll be able to come up with ten people)
Here are the questions Kerry asked of me:
1. What was your favourite book of 2011?
I would have to say my favorite book would be Reason to
Breathe by Rebecca Donovan. It's one of those novels you
read and I could never forget.
2. If you could meet one author, who would it be and why?
I would say Carol Lynne or Stephani Hecht. Why is because
I love their books and series will read anything they write.
3. If you could interview on character from a book who would it be and why?
Christian Grey, from Fifty Shades of Grey, I have fallen in
lust with this charater.
4. Besides reading what are your other interest?
Lately I would say spending time on my blog and learning how
to make it look better. Working in my group on
Goodreads "Making Connections" where I have met so many new
authors, and helping or at least trying to promote their books,
and finding other members to read/review their books.
In general though, I love my work and if not reading and
on goodreads I would say I enjoy spending spending time
with my friends and family, watching tv, and listening to music.
5. What is your favourite series of books?
The most recent one I've loved is Fifty Shades of Grey,
Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed.
6. If you had to give ONE of your own books away to a stranger, what book would it be and why?
Fifty Shades of Grey, why because I loved this series and I
think everyone should read all 3 books.
7. What is the highest amount of books you have read in a month?
I have never counted but would say over 25.
8. Is there a genre of books you don't read?
I do not enjoy historical fiction.
9. What was the first book that got your fired up about reading?
It would be A Reason To Breathe or A Red - Tainted
Silence. After reading both these book I had no choice but
too email the authors.
10. Where is the most exotic place you have ever read a book?
My Bed LOL.
Okay so here are my ten questions:
1. What is your favorite Genre and why?
2. If you could be any character in a book who would that be?
3. What is your favorite book of all time? Why?
4. What do you read your books on? Nook/Ipad/Kindle/laptop etc.?
5. How many books do you plan to read in 2012?
6. Where is your favorite spot at home to sit and read.
7. If you were stranded on a island what 5 books would you take with you?
8. If you were to name your life as in a book title what would it be called?
9. If you could ask the author of your favorite series to write another book what series would that be?
10. How much do you enjoy being tagged or given awards on your blog?
Ok here is my list of the ten people I have tagged.
1. Terri My Book Boyfriend
2. Alana Dark Obsession Chronicles
3. Karla Book Addict
4. Tt Never Ending Stories
5. A.M Hargrove Her Blog
6. Tess My Pathway to Books
7. Kristine Her Blog
8. Faye A Daydreamer's Thoughts
9. Vic Open House
10. Janiera This Is From My Heart