Sunday 9 October 2011

The CallingThe Calling by Ashley Lynn Willis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book I've read by Ashley Lynn Willis and first I would say thank you for the free copy to review.

I enjoyed her writing style and will definately keep her on my list to read any future books she writes.

So the story is about Justin and Mandy, Justin is a Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer and Mandy is trying to live life after surviving breast cancer and heartbreak. Of course you fall in love with both charecters and want them to live happy ever after. I didn't stop reading this book last night and found myself up till 4 am trying to finish it. Sex scences were great.

It is a paranormal romance book but unlike other paranormal books this is not the focus of the book. It was a great read and I gave it 4 stars, I would of given it 4.5 if available to do that.

Book Description:
The Calling

by Ashley Lynn Willis (Goodreads Author) (author)

4.20 · rating details · 15 ratings · 10 reviews

Mandy Hardy lost more than a breast to cancer; she lost her fiancĂ© when he dumped her a week before her mastectomy. Her ego bruised and her self-esteem battered, Mandy’s sure she’ll never fall in love again.

Justin Seward is a headstrong Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer with a heart of gold and the supernatural ability to command the seas. He had to hide his feelings while Mandy was engaged to his best friend. Now that she’s free, he’s vowed to make her his.

Together, they may hold the key to each other’s salvation. But when Justin’s past catches up with him, and Mandy’s ex-fiancĂ© wants vengeance, they realize they might not live long enough for happily ever after. The Calling is a 360 page light paranormal romance to be released October 19th 2011.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment